Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can enjoy the Rec Room?
Anyone who has a desire to lead a clean and sober life.
- When is the Rec Room open?
The club is open for meetings and for events. See Meeting & Event Calendar for more information.
- How do I start a new 12-step meeting?
First of all, yay that you want to start a new meeting! Second, just send an email to email@example.com with a little info about the meeting you have in mind and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Do you accept ideas for sober events?
YES!!! Again, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- Do you have 12-step meetings?
Yes. Please refer to the Meeting & Event Calendar tab on this site.
- How can I contribute to the Rec Room? Is my contribution tax-deductible?
The Rec Room is an established 501(c)(3). Yes, all contributions are tax-deductible. Please go to the MEMBERSHIP/DONATIONS tab on this site for more info.
- Who runs the Rec Room?
A board of directors meets on the first Sunday of every month. EVERY member is welcome. Feel free to present ideas at this meeting as well. Don't be shy -- this is YOUR club!!!