|Frequently Asked Questions ||
- Who can enjoy the Rec Room?
Anyone who has a desire to lead a clean and sober life.
- When is the Rec Room open?
The club is open for meetings and for events.
- How do I start a new 12-step meeting?
First of all, yay, that you want to start a new meeting! Second, just shoot us an email with a little info about the meeting you have in mind and someone will get back to you as soon as we can.
- Do you accept ideas for sober events?
YES!!! Again, shoot us an email and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
The board of directors also meet on the first Sunday of every month. EVERY member is welcome. Feel free to present ideas at this meeting as well.
Don't be shy~ this is YOUR club!!!
- Do you have 12-step meetings?
Yes. Please refer to the MEETINGS tab on this site.
- How can I contribute to the Rec Room? Is my contribution tax-deductible?
The Rec Room is an established 501(c)(3). Yes, all contributions are tax-deductible. Please go to the MEMBERSHIP/DONATIONS tab on this site for more info.